- EARN UP TO 40,000 BONUS MILES – Earn 25,000 bonus miles after first use and 5,000 additional bonus miles after your first Card use and adding an authorized user within two months of opening your account. General Steel . Plus, earn 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $25,000 or more on your Card each calendar year.
- FIRST CHECKED BAG FREE – As a Cardmember, your first checked bag is free for you and a companion when you fly United or Continental-operated flights, up to a $50 value.
- ENJOY PRIORITY BOARDING PRIVILEGES – You’ll be invited to board your flight ahead of general boarding with priority boarding privileges.
- VISIT THE UNITED CLUBSM WITH TWO PASSES EACH YEAR – Relax in style before each flight and enjoy complimentary snacks, beverages and Wi-Fi.
- FIRST YEAR FREE – Pay no annual fee for the first year you are a Cardmember, a $95 value.
- EARN DOUBLE MILES ON UNITED PURCHASES – Earn 2 miles for each $1 spent on airline tickets purchased from United and Continental and 1 mile per $1 for everything else.
- YOUR MILES DON’T EXPIRE – Your miles don’t expire as long as you are a Cardmember with no limit to the number of miles you can earn.
- ENJOY THE ASSURANCES OF BETTER PROTECTION – Spend and travel without worry with the suite of exceptional Fraud and Theft protection benefits that come with your Card.
The pricing, terms and fees ofUnited MileagePlus Explorer Card, is on thisprecedingtext.
Purchase Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 14.24%Balance Transfer APR: 14.24%Cash Advance APR: 19.24%Overdraft Advance APR: 19.24%Penalty APR: 29.99%Minimum Interest Charge: If you are charged periodic interest, the charge will be no less than $1.50.FEES – Annual Membership Fee: None first year. After that, $95Transaction fees – Balance Transfers: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.Cash Advances: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.Foreign Transactions: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.Penalty Fees – Late Payment: Up to $15 if the balance is less than $100; up to $25 if the balance is $100 to less than $250; up to $35 if the balance is $250 or more.Over-the-Credit-Limit: None for Signature; Up to $35 for Platinum.Return Payment: Up to $35.Return Check: Up to $35.
If you are interested with theUnited MileagePlus Explorer CardCredit Cardsand is thinking of applying, you can check this out at thislink.
Incoming search terms:
- chase united pay my bill
- mileage plus explorer card
- United MileagePlus Pay Bill
- chase united online bill payment
- chase united credit card online payment
- chase united mileage plus pay bill
- United airline mileage chase visa payment address
- pay bills on milage plus explorer card
- activate mileage plus chase cards on line